Just 1% blockchain adoption expected. Where is the other 99%?

Bitcoin’s bull run in 2017 from $900 to $20,000 at its peak has caught the world’s attention, bringing the once obscure distributed ledger technology mainstream.

Many industry newcomers have the misconception that blockchain is a newly emerged technology. However, the fact is that cryptocurrencies and the underlying blockchain technology have been around since a decade ago, back when Satoshi Nakamoto first published the Bitcoin Whitepaper in 2008 and mined the genesis block of bitcoin a year later.

Original source
https://hackernoon.com/just-1-blockchain-adoption-expected-where-is-the-other-99-53b3b225c46b?source=rss----3a8144eabfe3---4

Add comment

Please Sign in to be able to leave comments.