Ethereum is Bad Due to Lack of Active dApps, Nobel Economist Says in Meritless Claim51.8

Nouriel Roubini, a widely recognized economist and a professor at Stern School, has said that the decline in the value of Ethereum was expected due to its lack of active decentralized applications (dApps). He said: “No wonder Ethereum is collapsing. 75% of DApps are crypto-kitties, scammy Ponzi pyramid schemes & Casino games. The other 25%

The post Ethereum is Bad Due to Lack of Active dApps, Nobel Economist Says in Meritless Claim appeared first on CCN

Original source
https://www.ccn.com/ethereum-is-bad-due-to-lack-of-active-dapps-nobel-economist-says-in-meritless-claim/

Add comment

Please Sign in to be able to leave comments.